Monday 28 May 2012

What a day.

What a busy busy day. Glad to be home.
I got up super early this morning to beat the traffic to go to one of our Depots to sit in on an interview.
It was really good to be able to go to the Depot and see what questions are important to the manager for the particular role.
Then I headed back to head office for the rest of my work day, got a fair bit done but still have a lot of loose ends to tie up.

I felt quite sick today, I definitely didn't eat enough, so I need to really start getting back on track and eat more, I'm just so over food lately, I get freaked out by meat sometimes, then I don't like the meals i've made, I don't really like breakfast and when there isn't anything I can eat I just sulk.
My cuppa soup packets were life savers today. (Tomorrow i have a field mushroom with ham and spinach for lunch, I'm so excited about it, it's so lame but I'm really looking forward to it. )

Anyway, after work Tallboy and I went to spin class at the gym, I was miserable walking in and during the work out but once it was done and I had burnt 396 Calories I felt pretty amazing. Got to love Endorphins.
Came home, made dinner (Steak, avocado, mushroom and spinach) and relaxed.
I'm going to try and get up early tomorrow to go walking / jogging with the dogs.

I've decided my blog needs more pictures. So here are some that I like -

Apparently an authentic photo of Marilyn Munroe back in the day. I've never seen it before and I love it. I think it's beautiful. I would love to have a picture of this in my home.

Happy Pandas, happy pandas make me lol

Ugh, I die. I love these girls. Fashion envy. Face Envy. Hair Envy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment