Tuesday 15 May 2012

Eating Cleannnnnn

I'm really surprised at how well i've been doing with my clean eating, i've been doing really really well. The down side apart from constantly battling my willpower, are the headaches. I had a horrible one last night, it was so bad that I felt sick and I had to go to bed. Tonight I've got one again, I've had it since about 3.30pm I think it's sugar withdrawals, it would have to be. I'm sticking to it though, I'm making a good change.

Last night I went out with Mr Tallboy, my D-I-L, M-I-L and B-I-L for a belated Mothers Day dinner. It was really nice, I had fish and salad. It was a bit scary because it was a fish I don't usually have but it was nice enough. Then they all came back to our house for a bit and hung out. It was really nice.

Tonight I went to Dinner with Meema my lovely Double Trouble. Ugh I luff that girl, she's just such a good friend. I can't believe how well we get on and how funny we think each other are. Yay blissful losers haha. Even at Dinner I was good again, had the chicken salad it was delicious.

I'm really happy to be home and relaxing, easing back into work has been full on but I was really happy with how much I got done today. I'm excited to get back on track and fully into everything tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment