Thursday 28 June 2012

My Favourite Things

My Favourite Things

1 - Reminiscing about the nights I won't remember with the friends I'll never forget. So many times when I was younger I would got out with the RHG and we would have the best times and now those are the stories we go on about over and over again, we don't get tired of them. Even the new ones I make like when I was the best wingman on the planet for Lovechild, Partner and Ginger.

2 - Punk Rock - I love punk rock, I used to be an 'emo', I'd dye my hair, pierce my lip, got tattoos, went to every live show I could, I would catch the train an hour out from where I lived just to buy C.D's and I'd spend majority of my pay on new albums, or concert tickets. I still love Punk Rock, I hate that I really struggle getting the motivation to get to gigs now due to the times they play. old. 

3 - Writing- I used to write all the time, I used to write stories, I used to write poems, lyrics, letters. I used to keep journals, online diaries. This blog is a bit like that I suppose but I don't treat it like a secret, I don't particularly have any secrets anymore. 

4 - Overcast skies - overcast weather is my favourite, always has been since one day in high school during P.E it got over cast, it was a warm day with a slight breeze but something about that weather makes me happy.

5 - Driving down Warnbro Beach Road listening to Play Crack the Sky by Brand New. 

I just found some old photossssssssss, it's reminiscing time you guysssssss. I didn't care then, so i'm not going to care now. <3 (I should really make these into a slideshow with Brand New - Soco Amaretto Lime playing) eeeee happy. 














No comments:

Post a Comment