Wednesday 31 August 2011

Losing my motivation

Ugh, 2 and half weeks of going to the gym hardcore and I already want to give up. It's becoming increasingly hard to push myself through the 5.30am wake ups and the 9 hour work days. I didn't go this morning because my phone some how switched off and I had the worst sleep ever and then I woke up at 6.10 so didn't have time to go and then get to work, so I went to Spin class tonight and I just could not be bothered. It was SO hard and I find myself unable to push through the pain and my mind set is all wrong :( I am hoping to just keep trying and push through it but so far it's not proving easy, although I have lost 1.8 kilos in 3 weeks, so I guess that's a start.
Must.keep.trying.

Ok and back to a wedding update….
So far, nothing new.
Except TB and I have been looking at DJ's an we're not having much luck, the one we like is 2k. The closest available one is 1.1k but he's about 100 years old and wonder if he would have the enthusiasm that we're after.
Blah.
Its.all.too.hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment