Sunday 6 November 2011

Time for an update.





I have been extremely slack with blogging lately I have been very busy. I can't even recall half of what i have been doing. 


So here I go:


Wedding Update - I am so excited to get married, TB and I have always had a great relationship, we are a good balance and I keep feeling that I am loving him more and more each week. It's just awesome to be this happy. I really don't know why, but in some ways I just didn't ever think that this would happen to me. I'm so glad that I am so happily in love and not just someone who has 'settled' Having someone you can laugh with is seriously some kind of magic. 


Our wedding is almost 6 months away. The wonder Mother In Law has arranged the hire of all of the big things and is looking into other minor things for me (cake / flowers etc) and it has made me so much more relaxed about the day. I'm not stressed anymore and I am getting more and more excited about the big day. 


Life Update - Friends and Drama, so there has been a bit of drama lately in my friendship circles. I can't even recall half of it. Basically I still get approached by certain people who still try to ruin my good times but they still haven't actually understood that I'm not having it anymore and I am done. It's actually funny all of them thinking that they're upsetting me, more than anything their actually teaching me how I choose to respond in certain situations. I'm really proud of who I am becoming. I am really happy. 


Work Update - Work has been very hard lately, emotionally. It's draining. I am on a completely different page to my boss and trying to talk to him is sometimes like talking to a wall. I had a meeting with him and after everything I said to him he said his part and it was eye opening to realise that yes, we are on two very different pages. I left that meeting feeling so low. It's been two weeks since then and i'm still trying but I'm still not getting anywhere. It's probably the only aspect of my life that I'm not very happy with at the moment. 


Goal Update - Last check I had lost 7kg, I don't feel much slimmer, i'm still not a dress size smaller. I have had two weeks of over indulgence and little exercise so I'm too scared to get back on the scales as I think i've gained so I'm being ignorant. Tomorrow i'm back on the healthy eating plan and exercise but not wanting to get up for work has also made me drag my feet and it's made me a bit lazy. 


November Update - I don't have free weekends in November. So busy. It's good but crazy. 


I can't remember the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment