Tuesday 8 November 2011

LOL

This made my night, it's from failbook.com.

Unnatural:
Gays.

Natural:
Walking on water.
Talking snakes.
Dead coming back to life.
Virgins giving birth.

Come at me Christians.

haha It just made me laugh. I don't know why I fight things so much sometimes. It makes you wonder though hey, why so many people think some things are so wrong but other things don't get questioned at all.

I don't know. It was just a funny thing to read. I don't really follow a religion. I'm roman catholic, TB is christian. I used to reject religion at school because I went to a catholic school and had to go to church and Religious Education. To me it was very uncool to be into Jesus.

I couldn't even begin to imagine what is out there, but I do believe in Heaven and God, purely because my mum has passed away and she was an amazing woman who died too young from something she had no idea of and couldn't control. For her I believe that she is still living on and still loving and being treated well. I have to believe that there is something better out there, I have to believe it for her, I have to believe it for me...or it would crush me.

No comments:

Post a Comment