Friday 27 July 2012

blah

I had intended to write a really long entry with photos galore and intricate details about my weekend but I'm about to pass out. I've been crazy busy.

So I'm going to try and summarise.

Friday Night - Perth City with Partner and Love Child.
Crazy.
Shots.
Funny.
Singing.
Shots.
BiPolar.
Stripper Pole.
Wingman.
90s Hits.
Shots.
Success at Wingman.
Abo strangle no fun time.
Shots.
Shoe Swapping.
Shots.
King size bed.
Love Child.
Myspace.
Naps.

Saturday.
Dieddddd.
Napped.
McDonalds.

Saturday Night.
Fantastic.
Twinner.
Friends.
Sheesha.
Stories.
Fun Times.
Naw factors.
Had so much fun.



Sunday.
supposed to study.
ended up shopping.
bargains.
Twinner and Love Child.
Perth City.
Bad bad driver.
Lucky Shag where?
Ended up in Como.
Sunday sesh and good food.
Bliss.

Sunday Night.
Sooky Tallboy.
Affectionate Tallboy.
Silly Tallyboy.
Just love my tallboy

No comments:

Post a Comment