Saturday 24 March 2012

slack

I've been really bad with blogging lately.
I've just been too busy being housey, working out, working and doing wedding things.
Last weekend I went out with Memma and Tiny Dancer it was lots of fun, we only stayed out til two though and then on the train we ran into Pauly Paul and Drew so that was nice.

I submitted my first TAFE Unit for Cert 4 in HR, I have to just re-answer 4 questions which is a bit of a drag. I'll be doing that tonight. I've started doing Pole Dance (Polercise) Lessons, it's so freaking hard. I do it with ball of love and another girl. I'm exceptionally bad at it but hopefully I'll get better, my strength is improving but I'd easily say i'm the worst one in the class - I hate all of the mirrors.

I've started doing the seating plan for the wedding, I've got some awesome tables set so I'm really looking forward to the reception. It should be lots of fun. I still have a fair amount to do and we still have to pay for it all..such a fail.

That's all for now. I'm going to have a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment