Sunday 21 October 2012

reallyyyy?

I can't believe I'm still sick, got sick on Thursday, went home sick from work on Friday, felt ok on Saturday morning, got worse in the arvo and now Sunday night still have horrible fevers. Sucks a fat one that's for sure.

I was supposed to start back at the gym tomorrow but that's not going to happen when I have such a hot fever. I'll have to focus on getting better and then get back to it. I'm still going to eat healthy and get back on track with eating well.

Tallboy and I have started paining the house. Only little bits and pieces but I'm so excited that we are working on it. I can't wait until we've done the walls and then once that's done new floors, skirting boards and then I can work on accessorising the house!
New curtains, shower curtains, wall art!!, chandeliers and rugs. It's going to be amazing!

I can't wait. My fever is getting worse so i'm out.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment