Saturday 11 August 2012

If I were Rich

Oh the things I would do.

I know that money doesn't buy happiness but it sure as hell does hell. Not worrying about bills and being able to just live life and enjoy it in all aspects. It would be so granddd.

If I were rich I would be so excited. I'd travel, and I'd buy more houses but if I were just a little bit rich I'd still love to do up my housey that Tallboy and I have. I LOVE our housey but it NEEDS a lot of work.

Oh the thingssssssssss I do.
I'd do up my home with floorboards, a fresh coat of paint, wallpaper feature walls, and a deck. Oh it would be glorious. My walls would have a straight wall collage (not the crooked one that I've done and now had to rip off the walls and take chunks of paint with it) I'd have black and white photos of tallboy and I.

My bathrooms would have the fluffiest giantest bath towels, my shampoo and conditioner would be an endless supply of Kerestase, my make up would consist of Mac and Clinique.

My dogs would have a personal groomer so they had that show quality brush out, not the measly 'I've been brushing you for half an hour and you're still a mess look.'

Then after living in our house for a few years Tallboy and I could buy another house right on the beach (because we'd be rich) and it would be Oh so magical.

I just love my house but I hate having to wait to fix it up. It will be worth it, but waiting sucks. Lotto?

No comments:

Post a Comment