Monday 2 April 2012

26 days to go

How scary 26 days to go and still no weight loss awesome.
I'm currently home sick with a viral infection, have the worst flushes of hot and cold at the moment and can't sleep, Oh the joys!

I had two weddings on the weekend, On saturday I was only able to go to the ceremony and that was hard enough to struggle through due to being so unwell. Then Tallboy went to the reception and I went straight home to bed. On Sunday we had a wedding to go to at the same venue as ours, it's so nice. I really love our venue it's just nice and relaxed. Poppy and Chids had their wedding and reception there it was beautiful I really liked it, had such a nice time but unfortunately couldn't drink or stay long due to the fevers. We left at about 7.30 - 8pm.

I decided to change my walk down the aisle song to something more slow and full meaning to evoke the emotions of the day. I'm excited about it.

I can't deal with typing any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment